Simple coffee maker with 2 buttons without any complex functions and easy to use for a beginner who just starting to drink coffee (will probably take it to the student room).
The coffee maker is compact enough and can make both, regular ground coffee and K-cups. The addition of self-cleaning and a detachable drip tray is nice and useful, especially for busy students in a medical field that fall asleep during lecture. Also, has a good build quality and the power cord can be stored inside it which is a good thing.
Overall, a good compact coffee maker that can do both ground coffee and K-cups. Finally, will have to use it more to see how it holds up after multiple uses.
• The coffee maker came in a branded box with good protection.
• There was an instruction manual.
• There was a filter for coffee ground and an adapter for K-cups.
• Very easy to use with 2 buttons without any complex functions.
• Has a self-cleaning feature.
• Great for students in a medical field that get no sleep.
• Good build quality and can use ground coffee and K-cups.
• The power cord retracts back inside.
• Water compartment without a lock (maybe it is like that to have easier access).
Comments and/or Suggestions:
• It would be nice if the water compartment could be locked.
Great for students, especially in medical school or any healthcare field for its simplicity, fast brewing, and easy clean up.
Check it out at: Amazon