The first thing I noticed was how sleek and cool looking the tower fan is with its black and glossy finish. The handhole/handle in the top of the fan made it very portable and easy to move. I tested all the degree modes from 60 to 360 and the oscillation was smooth without any creaking noises.
The display is clear and bright and can be turned off at night to avoid distractions. the fan has many feature but the one feature that I never seen in a fan before that caught my attention was the “nature” mode that mimics the wind that you feel outside. Also, the fan shows the room temperature and has auto mode that turns off the fan when the temperature drops. The base installation was a little annoying because it requires to be turned upside down and rest on the buttons which I thought could damage it. However, I put the fan on the side and propped the base side up on the styrofoam blocks to install the base with the included screws.
• Protected by a branded box with photos of the tower fan and also states the features of it.
• Includes the battery with a remote control.
• Includes an owner’s manual with instructions.
• Good portability and can be easily picked up by the handle.
• Has multiple-degree oscillation mode and speed mode that you can set.
• Bright display that can be turned off during night and the fan is quiet enough at low speed and night mode.
• When in 360 degree mode, the fan makes a continuous circle without going side-to-side.
• In addition to the buttons on top of it, it can also be controlled with the provided remote.
• Has multiple fan modes and shows temperature.
• Does not make any creaking noises when rotating.
• The assembly of the base was a little annoying. Also, the review will be updated to include the durability of the fan after some use.
Comments and/or Suggestions:
So far everything works after testing. However, the durability of the fan will be tested after some use in the summer for a minimum 2 months.
Good tower fan with its main 360 degree oscillation feature that works great.